A new study figured out the most AVERAGE states, based on how close they are statistically to the national averages for things like marriage, children, income, commutes, racial breakdowns, and jobs.
Illinois was easily the most NORMAL state in the country.
The rest of the top 10 are: Washington, Oregon, North Carolina, Indiana, Arizona, Delaware, Missouri, Ohio, and Georgia.
They didn’t figure out the LEAST average states in the country.
Here’s a list of five things that could replace your passwords someday . . .
1. Your heartbeat. Everyone’s is unique. And a company is developing a wristband that can recognize yours to verify your identity on any WiFi device. So your computer would only turn on for you, and your front door would unlock as you walked up.
2. The shape of your ear. A smartphone touchscreen could scan your ear and recognize you, just like a fingerprint sensor. But unlike fingerprints that can fade over time or change because of injuries, your ears don’t change too much as you get old.
3. Your gait. The way you walk is unique too. A computer can analyze your speed, balance, and rhythm to figure out who you are. And a mobile device is always on you, so you don’t have to stop and verify your identity before you use it.
4. Your typing style. There are ways to identify people by analyzing their typing style. So a computer could require you to type a certain phrase before it unlocks. That’s a lot like a password, but at least you don’t have to remember anything.
5. Your face. Samsung’s new Galaxy already has facial recognition software. It’s not very good yet, but someday you might be able to unlock your phone just by holding it up in front of you.
A new survey found 78% of women say they made BIG changes to the way they dressed once they became mothers. Here are the top 10 things they stop wearing . . .
1. Short skirts.
2. High heels. Mothers wear heels an average of two inches shorter than the heels they wore before.
3. Skinny jeans.
4. Crop tops.
5. Low-cut shirts.
6. Tight dresses.
10. Animal prints.
But it becomes clear very quickly that there are some things about women that just don’t make sense.
Here are some things about women that guys will just never understand:
It takes women six months to choose a haircut. Bridges are built in less time.
Trying on everything, every size, every style, every time … C’mon ladies, life is too short for this.
How is going to the bathroom a social activity?
Throw pillows. They’re piles of pillows that aren’t even used.
Romantic comedies are cheesy and predictable – yet they’re still beloved by women everywhere.
Shoe hoarding, which leads to skirt hoarding, which leads to blouse hoarding.
This is The Bobby D Show from Tuesday April 15th, 2014. We are a day late getting this show up so just sit back…..AND ENJOY! Sorry for yelling but I want you to listen!
Researchers at Cambridge University in England just published the results of a 13-year study of more than 16,000 people . . . and they found people who regularly take naps are much more likely to DIE YOUNG.
People who take naps are almost 33% more likely to die before age 65 than people who don’t.
The main reason is people who nap are about twice as likely to die from a respiratory illness.
Now, obviously we’re kind of goofing on the results here . . . because do people who nap a lot develop breathing problems? Or do undiagnosed breathing problems make people tired and want to take naps? The researchers aren’t sure.
Their big recommendation is if you find yourself taking a ton of naps, it’s worth going to a doctor to get yourself checked out . . . you could have an undiagnosed breathing problem.
This morning we had the pleasure of welcoming to the show platinum recording artist Chris Daughtry. He spoke with us ahead of his North American Tour and gave us the run down on some judging he’ll be doing. Chris is lending his knowledge and skills to ‘The Voice of McDonalds,’ a singing competition for McDonald employees from around the world. Chris will act as a judge and mentor to the 16 finalist.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out the interview!
What’s one product you WISH would work like it’s advertised? Here are seven of the most popular answers . . .
1. Penile enlargement pills.
2. Axe body spray. No, it does NOT make women flock to you.
3. X-ray specs. You know . . . the novelty glasses where you can supposedly see through things. Obviously it’s just a stupid optical illusion.
4. Odor-masking cat litter. That odor is NEVER really masked.
5. Get-rich-quick books.
6. Weight loss pills.
7. Condoms. No matter how thin they are, you ALWAYS know they’re there.