This is The Bobby D Show from Monday June 17th 2013. On this morning’s program we discussed the stinkiest superhero of all time, a man going thru the middle part of his life in ‘This is the Middle,’ stand up comedy today from Al Jackson, a listener’s email about a strip club compromise, the best female villains of all time, the top 5 workouts for your sex life, if they are going to do a Terminator 5 starring The Arnold, how much you’ll spend on dating in your life, 6 facts about sugar daddies and so much more!
This ON DEMAND version of The Bobby D Show is brought to you by;
It’s unclear how they came up with the list, so we’re assuming it was done subjectively . . . without any formal process or whatever. They did note that they weren’t including reality competitions, like “Survivor”.
Here’s the Top 10:
2. “Wheel of Fortune”
3. “Family Feud”
4. “Match Game”
5. “The Price Is Right”
6. “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire”
7. “The Hollywood Squares”
9. “What’s My Line?” . . . Not to be confused with “Whose Line Is It Anyway?”, kids. This is the old-school game show that ran from 1950 to 1975.
10. “The Newlywed Game”
(You can find the rest of the Top 60 at TVGuide.com . . . but they’re listed alphabetically, not ranked.
Here are some useful tips on how to get wasted on a budget:
Liquor is quicker – You get more bang for your buck from hard liquor than you do from beer, ale, or wine.
It’s Happy Hour somewhere – Only fools pay full price for drinks. Figure out where the drink specials are and take advantage.
There’s no place like home – Stock your home with cheap booze. Now is not the time to be snobby. Big jugs of off-brand alcohol are your best value.
Jumping strays – If you’re really desperate, you might end up resorting to desperate measures like stealing unattended or abandoned drinks at a bar. Sure it’s pathetic, but it’s also practical when your wallet is empty.
Because they’re so rare, great female villains are very special.
Here are some of the best female villains in film:
Katharine Parker in Working Girl (Sigourney Weaver)
Mystique in the X-Men series (Rebecca Romijn, Jennifer Lawrence)
Regina George in Mean Girls (Rachel McAdams)
Cruella De Vil in 101 Dalmations (Betty Lou Gerson, Glenn Close)
Miranda Priestly in The Devil Wears Prada (Meryl Streep)
Ursula in The Little Mermaid (Pat Carroll)
O-Ren-Ishi in Kill Bill (Lucy Liu)
Las Vegas has built a trillion-dollar economy around being SIN CITY. But once you look past the gambling, the booze, the strippers direct to your room, and the shame of wanting to see CRISS ANGEL, is it REALLY that sinful?
The real estate blog Movoto.com decided to figure out the REAL sinful cities in the U.S. And when all the numbers were in, Vegas only came in TENTH.
For the study, they used one statistic corresponding to each of the seven deadly sins. For lust, strip clubs per capita . . . for pride, cosmetic surgeons per capita . . . for wrath, violent crime rates . . . for envy, theft rates . . .
For greed, percentage of income donated to charity . . . for gluttony, obesity rates . . . and for sloth, physical inactivity rates.
And after all that, ST. LOUIS turned out to be the most sinful city in the U.S. The rest of the top 10 are: Orlando, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, Cincinnati, Miami, Buffalo, Detroit, and THEN Las Vegas.
The average person goes on 13 first dates before finding their soul mate . . . has 11 romantic dinners with different people . . . and seven dates that are full-fledged disasters.
And one in five guys said that they’ve taken women on a vacation while they were just dating . . . because they thought it would impress them.
The first year of a relationship is the most expensive: Couples spend an average of $5,700 on each other in the first year they’re dating.
That drops to about $4,200 in year two . . . but goes back up to about $4,700 a year in the first year after a couple gets engaged.
You probably know that exercising and being in good shape lead to better sex . . . and probably MORE sex if we’re being honest. But for more specifics, check out the top five workouts for your sex life, and why they help.
1. For increased arousal, do cardio. Things like running and cycling help increase blood flow . . . including blood flow in the baby-making zone . . . which is especially important for older MEN.
But it’s crucial for women too, and a recent study found that 20 minutes of cycling led to a 170% increase in below-the-belt circulation for some women.
2. To make the end result of sex more intense, do yoga. It’s good because it helps strengthen your pelvic muscles, also called Kegels . . . which guys have too. Specifically, yoga moves that include warrior poses and lunges work best.
3. If you want to get into crazy positions, do Pilates. It helps with flexibility in your hips, abs, back, and glutes. And it also helps with balance.
4. To make the missionary position easier, do push-ups. They work your chest and triceps, so it’s easier to hold yourself up for an extended period of time.
5. To up your endurance, try high-intensity interval training. For example, get on a bike or a treadmill, and go as hard as you can for 30 to 60 seconds. Then slow down to a gentle pace for a minute or two, and repeat the process up to 10 times.
Doing that once or twice a week will up your staying power in the sack, and make the process less exhausting in general.
1. The average sugar daddy is 39 years old.
2. 33% are married.
3. Their average income is $273,301.
4. The most common job for a sugar daddy to have is “entrepreneur.”
5. The average monthly allowance they give the women who hit them up is is $5,100 a month . . . or $61,200 a year.
6. Sugar daddies in Miami are the most generous . . . their monthly ‘allowance’ tops $6,100 a month. Allowances in New York, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas are also higher than the national average.