The requested URL /c.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Just like guy-liner and guy-lights can be a turn-off for women, stuff gals do to look good can back-fire.
Allure magazine polled men to find out which beauty mis-steps turned them off. Check it out …
– Caked-On Foundation – Did you spackle your face to perfection? It looks it, and ends up on his shirt.
– Overdone Eyelashes – Mascara is lovely. Tarantula eyes — not-so-much.
– Dry Skin – Slather lotion on just after you step outta the shower, soft moisturized skin is a turn ON.
– A Sloppy Shave – Nothing says “I’ve given up” like leg stubble.
– Fragrance Overload – If he can’t breathe around you, it’s too much. Stick to a max 3 three sprays of anything.
– Sticky Lip Gloss/bold lipstick – There is lip gloss and then there’s that weird glue or bright red that comes off on his lips. Ew.
– Orangy Self-Tanner – One word: Snooki.
– Stiff Hair & Add-ins – Guys like simple, lower-maintenance hair, and it’s more approachable.
– Smoky-Eye Overload – Unless you’re Taylor Momsen, you look like you’ve been punched. Keep smoky simple and keep it sexy.
– Neon, Dark, and Patterned Manicures – Don’t freak him out with your manicure. Keep ‘em clean, keep ‘em simple).