Here are the results of a new survey on all things flatulence. Check ’em out . . .
1. The five most embarrassing places to pass gas are: During sex . . . during a job interview . . . on a date . . . in a car filled with people . . . and at work.
2. Only 37% of people will admit they passed gas at work if a coworker smells it.
3. 44% of people leave the room after they break wind.
4. 20% of people have made a loud noise to try to hide the sound of their flatulence.
5. And 30% of people have lost their appetite because they smelled someone’s gas.