There are really two kinds of college kids – the ones who work hard and take their studies seriously and the ones who don’t.
For those who know that college is the last chance you’ll get to have fun, ever, in your entire life, choosing the right school is very important. You’ll really want to get a lot of bang for your buck.
According to CollegeHumor.com, here’s a rundown of the top 10 biggest slacker colleges, where students have the maximum amount of fun while putting forth the least amount of effort:
- 1.) Penn State
- 2.) University of Florida
- 3.) Virginia Tech
- 4.) University of Oklahoma
- 5.) Auburn University
- 6.) University of Alabama
- 7.) Louisiana State University-Baton Rouge
- 8.) University of Tennessee
- 9.) Clemson University
- 10.) Michigan State University