A job website called CareerCast.com just released their annual list of the 10 best and worst jobs in 2015 . . . and the “best jobs” list is PACKED with math, science, and technology.
The rankings are based on five factors: Income . . . job outlook . . . working conditions . . . stress . . . and physical demands.
And the top jobs is . . . actuary. Followed by audiologist, which is someone who treats people with hearing loss. (???)
The rest of the top ten goes: Mathematician . . . statistician . . . biomedical engineer . . . data scientist . . . dental hygienist . . . software engineer . . . occupational therapist . . . and computer systems analyst.
The bottom 10 are: Newspaper reporter . . . lumberjack . . . enlisted military personnel . . . cook . . . broadcaster . . . photojournalist . . . corrections officer . . . taxi driver . . . firefighter . . . and mail carrier.
This is The Bobby D Show from Wednesday April 15th 2015. Thanks for checking out the show. To listen to the show live check out www.TuneIn.com and search for ‘The Bobby D Show.’
1. Acne down there is very common, and very treatable. If it’s a problem, just go to a dermatologist. You might be embarrassed, but they deal with it constantly.
2. Reading in the bathroom can give your hemorrhoids, and so can playing games on your phone. Anything that makes you sit on the toilet for too long can irritate blood vessels down there, which is what causes hemorrhoids.
3. If you don’t have a family history of colon cancer, you probably don’t need a colonoscopy until you’re 50. But if it DOES run in your family, you should start getting them when you’re ten years younger than your relative when they got diagnosed.
So if they found out when they were 45, you should get your first colonoscopy at 35.
4. You can get skin cancer on your butt, even if it’s never seen the light of day. It’s actually one of the most common places people get melanoma.
Today Laura Vandervoort made her 3rd appearance on The Bobby D Show to promote Season 2 of ‘Bitten,’ on the Syfy Channel. As always, it was a blast to talk to this gorgeous woman, who has TWICE been named to Maxim’s 100 Hottest Woman…I mean….look at the picture above…..my goodness.
Make sure to tune in to the 2 hour Season 2 premiere of ‘Bitten,’ on the Syfy Channel this Friday starting at 8PM.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out the interview!
This is The Bobby D Show from Tuesday April 14th 2015. Thanks for checking out the show. To listen to the show live check out www.TuneIn.com and search for ‘The Bobby D Show.’
This is The Bobby D Show from Monday April 13th 2015. Thanks for checking out the show. To listen to the show live check out www.TuneIn.com and search for ‘The Bobby D Show.’
1. Body hair doesn’t last as long as the hair on your head. Your body hair only grows a few inches because it has a lifespan of about six months. The hair on your head can grow for YEARS.
2. Your body hair has muscles. Believe it or not, your body hair has muscle fibers . . . it’s what makes them stand on end when you get goose bumps.
3. Body hair might be tied to intelligence. According to a study from the ’90s, the more body hair you have, the more intelligent you are. Researchers found that most male Mensa members had more body hair compared to the average guy.
4. You can shed up to 150 hairs a day. The average for most people is around 100.
5. Hair color can be indicative of genetic disorders. Blondes tend to have a higher percentage of learning disabilities and eye problems, brunettes are more likely to get addicted to smoking, and redheads are more susceptible to pain.