A new study found Americans may be POOPING up to $4 billion worth of GOLD a year.
A professor at Arizona State University did a study on feces from 94 different wastewater treatment plants across the country, and found small quantities of 50 different precious metals . . . including gold, silver, and platinum.
When you multiply that across the entire population, we could be pooping out several BILLION dollars worth of precious metals every year.
Now the U.S. Geological Survey is leading a study to see if it’ll be possible to EXTRACT those metals, which would be good for the environment in two ways: It would reduce the need for mining AND make our poop safer as a fertilizer.
More importantly, WHY is there gold in our poop? No one’s 100% sure. The best theory is that tiny amounts get into our system through things like hair products, detergents, and cosmetics . . . then our digestive system concentrates them together.
Sadly, one individual person is only producing a very small amount . . . so please do NOT start prospecting in your toilet hoping to strike it rich.
A new survey found the top things about women that BAFFLE men. And you’ll be happy to know . . . everything stand-up comedians joked about in 1992 still hold true today. Apparently the big clichés are still going strong.
Here are the top ten things about women that baffle men . . .
1. Their mood swings.
2. How shopping becomes a whole social event.
3. The time it takes them to get ready.
4. Their ability to hold grudges.
5. How they remember every single thing you’ve ever said.
6. Why they think you’re a mind reader.
7. Why they say, “I don’t have anything to wear” when they’re in front of a full closet.
8. Their obsession with shoes.
9. Why they have so much stuff in their purse.
10. Why their haircuts cost so much money.
This is The Bobby D Show from Tuesday March 24th 2015. Thanks for checking out the show. To listen to the show live check out www.TuneIn.com and search for ‘The Bobby D Show.’
A new survey polled guys and found the top 10 things every man should know. But don’t worry . . . it’s talking about modern men. No one expects you to do things REAL men used to, like changing your own oil or rustling cattle.
Here are the top 10 things every man should know . . .
1. His wedding anniversary.
2. Basic home repairs.
3. How to change a light bulb.
4. How to tie a tie.
5. How to read a map.
6. His significant other’s favorite drink.
7. How to iron a shirt.
8. How to change a tire.
9. How to shave.
10. The right amount of aftershave or cologne to wear.
1. It makes you more disciplined. Once you decide you HAVE to leave on time, it makes you prioritize things and make sure you get the most important stuff done first.
A lot of people don’t realize how unproductive they are until they’re forced to finish on a deadline. That’s when you realize how much time you waste talking to coworkers and checking Facebook.
2. You’ll become a happier, more well-rounded person. Instead of being a workaholic, you’ll have more time to do things you actually ENJOY.
3. The quality of your work will improve. When you cut 30 minutes off your workday, you have more time to exercise, sleep, relax, or be with your family. And when those things happen, you’re almost guaranteed to be better at your job.
4. If you’re the boss, your employees will be happier too. Because when your boss always works late, YOU feel pressured to work late. And even if you don’t do it, you’re stressed out because you feel like you’re not being a team player.
This is The Bobby D Show from Monday March 23rd 2015. Thanks for checking out the show. To listen to the show live check out www.TuneIn.com and search for ‘The Bobby D Show.’
Every relationship reaches a point where it’s hard to get excited about pouncing on the person lying next to you, and absolutely DEFILING them. Sure, you love them . . . you’ve just been there, done that too many times.
Luckily there’s BOOZE to help us all out. Here are five stats from a new survey on drinking and sex.
1. 71% of people say they’ve turned to alcohol to help get them in the mood.
2. 33% say they do it “sometimes.”
3. 9% do it a lot.
4. 29% do it rarely.
5. And 28% of people say they’ve NEVER had a drink before sex.
1. Whether the other person is enjoying it.
2. If you’re sweating too much.
3. Your facial expressions.
4. What your naughty parts look like from their perspective.
5. How long you’re taking to ‘finish.’
6. Cramping up when things are getting good.
7. If they noticed that you just zoned out for a minute.
8. The constant threat of accidentally passing gas.